[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″]Ihor Pidruchny and Socionics.io are at the Lisbon Challenge acceleration program by beta-i incubator. It is fantastic opportunity to develop new product and get help from the famous entrepreneurs.
Lisbon Challenge proposes
- Three months of acceleration with top mentors from the Beta-i extensive network
- Engaged in-house entrepreneurs and instructors that will follow each startup on a weekly basis
- Designed for Product-Market Fit validation using the latest hypothesis testing tool
- Prototype Day – for showing product development and testing with a pool of potential buyers
- Investors Day in Lisbon with exposure to top VCs and Angels from Portugal and Spain (July 10-11th)
- International Roadshow and Investors Days in London, and Boston for up to 10 selected teams (last two weeks of July)
- Free office space, high-speed gigabit internet, and accommodation and visa support
- Starting May 2nd and ending July 25th
It is our 5th day – and I am sharing some first impressions.