Letzgro is focused on web development and mobile applications development. Company was founded on 2003.
Letzgro has got three service centers – in Lisbon (Portugal), Ivano-Frankivsk (Ukraine) and Lviv (Ukraine).
Majority of projects are startups based in US and Canada. Letzgro established Letzgro Engineering Incubator (the factory of startups inside the company)
Letzgro values: involvement, honesty, accuracy; and actively educates its employees. We focus on successful deliveries, creative approach and teamwork.
Advantages for You
- Most of projects are start-ups. (It gives a great opportunity for personal growth & individual development or even for relocation on customer site.)(f.e.http://recognote.com, http://www.socionics.io)
- Clients location – USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand, Europe
- Letzgro Incubator – http://lezgro.com/incubator (factory of startups inside the company and opportunity for employees who demonstrated best results can be involved into startups supported by Letzgro.)
- Competitive salary
- Development and training program
- English lessons
- Corporate events
- Flexible schedule with 12pm-5pm core hours
- Opportunity to work on startups and influence decision-making
- Trips (to Portugal, inside Ukraine, and to client locations)
- Compensation for extra hours (if appears)
- Sick leaves compensation under the Ukrainian legislation
- 28 days paid vacation
- more to be discussed (social package – the must!)…
Project Manager – Job Description
- Experience with a technical products
- IT-background is a huge advantage (client-server architecture, components of web and mobile products)
- English – upper-Intermediate level or higher
- High communication skills
- Good team player with ability to motivate a team
- Willing to travel abroad
- Sense of responsibility and quality
Send your CV at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job reference and we will definitely contact you!