– Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, JS(ES6+), Angular 4+
– Experience with React Native, ReactJS
– Experience in code performance analysis;
– Active experience in developing web applications;
– Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment);
– Understanding of app/browser performance and techniques / cross-browser / platform issues;
– Experience with Git and code review software.
Will be a big plus
Experience with React Native, NodeJS, C++
– Friendly and comfortable work environment;
– Flexible working hours. Adjust your plan to work efficiently;
– Possibility to work remotely;
– Fruits and Yogurt every day!
– Pizza and Sushi day each Tuesday;
– English classes. Improve your skills to work qualitatively;
– Participation in conferences, seminars;
– Full social package. You have 24 days off through the year;
– iMac’s for the employee in the office.
– Leading high-quality challenging projects;
– Communication with back-end developers;
– Taking an active part in the requirements discussion with the foreign partners;
– Troubleshoot front-end side functionality problems.
You will be working in a team of 3-5 people on world-class projects. There are so many amazing high-quality projects on our hands and you can join our team to contribute.
Send your CV at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job reference and we will definitely contact you!