Letzgro is looking for Symfony developer for Israeli startup that deals with online music teaching.
As a Back-end Developer you will work in a team to plan, estimate, code, refactor and document the internal system used by Letzgro employees.
- 2+ years’ experience with PHP and firm knowledge object oriented design
- Relational database design, optimization skills, firm SQL knowledge (MySQL) is required
- Experience with Symfony2 (optional)
- Experience with code refactoring and unit testing is a strong plus
- Experience RESTFull web services development
- HTML5, CSS, JS frameworks (jQuery), AJAX, experience with frontend libraries
- Experience with VCS (e.g. Git, SVN)
- Experience of work in a Scrum team is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate level of spoken English
Locations: Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk; we’ll assist with relocation from other cities.
Salary: high (negotiable and depends on your experience and technical skills).
Send your CVs to email@example.com