Customers Feedback about Letzgro
[testimonial name=” Eric Rogness, Toronto” position=”Founder and CEO” company=”mobd.co”]Working with Letzgro has been a truly wonderful experience. I can give a job to them and get back excellent results the first time, with minimal back and forth. Letzgro’s project managers and development teams demonstrate superlative communication and excellent execution and quality assurance throughout projects.
Marketing Service that Encourages by its Professional Level
Our Development Team puts all our trust in solutions that keep leadership in managing of company’s interactions. Letzgro’s choice falls on the SalesForce CRM and Cloud Computing system as our goal is your projects success. SalesForce has all needed tools of a great performance and easy navigation for constant grows in business. What we also really like is innovative minds that stand behind this system, we salute those who have the same mindset as we have.
SalesForce Key Advantages that our Development Team thinks are the most considerable among all other CRM systems:
- Saving Resources
- Saving Time
- Optimal Management
- Flexible Configuration
SalesForce is a Cloud System, that is Supported by All Mobile Technologies and it is Accessible from any Point of the World
Get our expert opinion and be the one that is taken care of by experienced team that is ready to take a next challange!
Convenient Location, Global Operation
Letzgro is located in Portugal and Ukraine, and its project teams are able to travel around the world to meet for your project purposes.
We are responsive over internet…
- communicating through skype, email, google hangouts or landlines;
- sharing the document workflow via google drive, dropbox, Atlassian Confluence;
- maintaining workflow with help of Atlassian JIRA, pivotal tracker or basecamp.
But location still matters in this world. So, we are strategically located to be convenient for clients in Northern America and Europe countries. This gives you much more business time overlap than with some other outsourcing destinations.
Do you want to talk to us? For your convenience, please describe your product details here.
Our Day-to-Day Collaboration Together
Our clients have got feeling like we are in the next room – any time they ping us over skype or email, we respond.
Your project manager at Letzgro prepares the feature map document with priorities, budget and time line recommendations.
Tactical and operational (re)planning then happens weekly so that everyone knows the priorities, his scope of work and dependencies.
It is easy. We use project management software (Atlassian JIRA is our corporate choice). Here is the sample view of work progress.
Your personal project manager is going to send you a weekly report highlighting statistics useful for both quantitative analysis and having understanding of current situation, issues, blockers, successes and failures (Sometimes issues appear, but our approach is to be transparent about them, identify them as early as possible and fix them).
Besides management generated report, you may enjoy your access to JIRA which gives you a lot of opportunities for tracking the project:
Some other reports that you might be interested in include:
- Average Age Report. A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Created vs. Resolved Issues Report. A report showing issues created vs. issues resolved.
- Pie Chart Report. A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Project Pivot Report. Report displaying a time spent by users over a specified period.
- Recently Created Issues Report. A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Resolution Time Report. A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Single Level Group By Report. This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Time Sheet Report. Report displaying users worked time sheet over specified period.
- Time Since Issues Report. A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.
- Time Tracking Report. This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- User Workload Report. This report shows the details of a user’s current workload, showing the number of unresolved issues assigned and workload remaining on a per project basis.
- Version Workload Report. This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version – showing the number of unresolved issues assigned to each user and workload remaining.
- Workload Pie Chart Report. A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
We invoice monthly on the first day of month, NET15.
We propose various payment methods at your convenience.