We Are Here to be the Challenge-Oriented Side of Our Collaboration
We communicate with our partners in order to support development and channel integration. Ruby on Rails Development Team provides full application development life cycle support, including specifications, quality assurance and high-level assistance from Senior and Lead Application Development. We also update the documentation specific to the project in support with the development.
Convenient Location, Global Operation
Letzgro is located in Portugal and Ukraine, and its project teams are able to travel around the world to meet for your project purposes.
We are responsive over internet…
- communicating through skype, email, google hangouts or landlines;
- sharing the document workflow via google drive, dropbox, Atlassian Confluence;
- maintaining workflow with help of Atlassian JIRA, pivotal tracker or basecamp.
But location still matters in this world. So, we are strategically located to be convenient for clients in Northern America and Europe countries. This gives you much more business time overlap than with some other outsourcing destinations.
Our Day-to-Day Collaboration Together
Our clients have got feeling like we are in the next room – any time they ping us over skype or email, we respond.
Your project manager at Letzgro prepares the feature map document with priorities, budget and time line recommendations.
Tactical and operational (re)planning then happens weekly so that everyone knows the priorities, his scope of work and dependencies.
Planning View. Pane on the left contains epics – functional components. Middle pane contains sprints, ordered chronologically. The right pane contains task details.
It is easy. We use project management software (Atlassian JIRA is our corporate choice). Here is the sample view of work progress.
Sprint Work Progress View. We usually split development scope into sprints, each one week long.
Your personal project manager is going to send you a weekly report highlighting statistics useful for both quantitative analysis and having understanding of current situation, issues, blockers, successes and failures (Sometimes issues appear, but our approach is to be transparent about them, identify them as early as possible and fix them).
Besides management generated report, you may enjoy your access to JIRA which gives you a lot of opportunities for tracking the project:
You may track the activity on the project at any time of day, minimizing dependency on other people.
Some other reports that you might be interested in include:
- Average Age Report. A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Created vs. Resolved Issues Report. A report showing issues created vs. issues resolved.
- Pie Chart Report. A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Project Pivot Report. Report displaying a time spent by users over a specified period.
- Recently Created Issues Report. A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Resolution Time Report. A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Single Level Group By Report. This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Time Sheet Report. Report displaying users worked time sheet over specified period.
- Time Since Issues Report. A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.
- Time Tracking Report. This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- User Workload Report. This report shows the details of a user’s current workload, showing the number of unresolved issues assigned and workload remaining on a per project basis.
- Version Workload Report. This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version – showing the number of unresolved issues assigned to each user and workload remaining.
- Workload Pie Chart Report. A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
We invoice monthly on the first day of month, NET15.
We propose various payment methods at your convenience.