Customers Feedback about Letzgro
[testimonial name=” Eric Rogness, Toronto” position=”Founder and CEO” company=”mobd.co”]Working with Letzgro has been a truly wonderful experience. I can give a job to them and get back excellent results the first time, with minimal back and forth. Letzgro’s project managers and development teams demonstrate superlative communication and excellent execution and quality assurance throughout projects.
Media Servers with Tools and Technical Resources as the Solution for High-Level Streaming Media
Its esential for nowadays to have the ability for receiving and presenting video or other media across the world in real time. This is an important feature for many enterprises to visualize the information, deliver the picture of actual processes and built the biggest trust and following of users.
Letzgro Development Team stakes on this important feature to be used in applications and websites on the best level possible. We are working with all efficient video streaming services and we know how to intergrate them for your ultimate broadcast experience.
We Intergrate Streaming Services with Mobile Applications
Letzgro Development Team fully configurate the server side and work with all the platforms, getting the best of performance within the parallel data processing. Starting from media server solutions and ending on network distribution and web intergration, we assure the complexity and high-level performance.
Nowadays, with all the streaming service possibilities we work and setting up throughout the following media server options:
- Live Video
- Video on Demand (VOD)
- Cloud Storage
Please read more on what you didn’t know about Video Streaming Solutions, what are the choices and what streaming services our Development Team recommends here.
Get our professional opinion on best solutions and suitable features for your project!
Convenient Location, Global Operation
Letzgro is located in Portugal and Ukraine, and its project teams are able to travel around the world to meet for your project purposes.
We are responsive over internet…
- communicating through skype, email, google hangouts or landlines;
- sharing the document workflow via google drive, dropbox, Atlassian Confluence;
- maintaining workflow with help of Atlassian JIRA, pivotal tracker or basecamp.
But location still matters in this world. So, we are strategically located to be convenient for clients in Northern America and Europe countries. This gives you much more business time overlap than with some other outsourcing destinations.
Do you want to talk to us? For your convenience, please describe your product details here.
Our Day-to-Day Collaboration Together
Our clients have got feeling like we are in the next room – any time they ping us over skype or email, we respond.
Your project manager at Letzgro prepares the feature map document with priorities, budget and time line recommendations.
Tactical and operational (re)planning then happens weekly so that everyone knows the priorities, his scope of work and dependencies.
It is easy. We use project management software (Atlassian JIRA is our corporate choice). Here is the sample view of work progress.
Your personal project manager is going to send you a weekly report highlighting statistics useful for both quantitative analysis and having understanding of current situation, issues, blockers, successes and failures (Sometimes issues appear, but our approach is to be transparent about them, identify them as early as possible and fix them).
Besides management generated report, you may enjoy your access to JIRA which gives you a lot of opportunities for tracking the project:
Some other reports that you might be interested in include:
- Average Age Report. A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Created vs. Resolved Issues Report. A report showing issues created vs. issues resolved.
- Pie Chart Report. A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Project Pivot Report. Report displaying a time spent by users over a specified period.
- Recently Created Issues Report. A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Resolution Time Report. A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Single Level Group By Report. This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Time Sheet Report. Report displaying users worked time sheet over specified period.
- Time Since Issues Report. A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.
- Time Tracking Report. This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- User Workload Report. This report shows the details of a user’s current workload, showing the number of unresolved issues assigned and workload remaining on a per project basis.
- Version Workload Report. This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version – showing the number of unresolved issues assigned to each user and workload remaining.
- Workload Pie Chart Report. A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
We invoice monthly on the first day of month, NET15.
We propose various payment methods at your convenience.