Customers Feedback about Letzgro
[testimonial name=” Eric Rogness, Toronto” position=”Founder and CEO” company=”mobd.co”]Working with Letzgro has been a truly wonderful experience. I can give a job to them and get back excellent results the first time, with minimal back and forth. Letzgro’s project managers and development teams demonstrate superlative communication and excellent execution and quality assurance throughout projects.
Email Module Development as a Key Feature to Get Work On Time
Email Notification System is highly important solution as delivery of important pieces of information in-time is the main concern of any company. Letzgro Development Team works with the most customizable notification systems to suit any organization aspects. The development of those transactional email systems include such triggered actions as SMS notifications, different reminders, alerts on the website or in application, updates and different auto-responders. It is also important to be able to customize this email infrastructure service with the number of templates and extensions to make it personalized or specific to the certain idea.
Letzgro Development Team Integrates Many Email Providers, such as:
Email Modules allow to generate email statistics, which is highly important feature in marketing. Analytics in notificational messages may show the numbers of actual clicks, track who clicked and went to the website to do the action, track email and forsee the potential customers. Email Statistics will be the easiest to execute, export into .pdf files or in any other suitable for you way.
Amazon SES – Amazing Solution for Transactional Emails
Letzgro Development Team also integrates Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES) and recommend it as a great sending service for outbound-only emails. Its great for transactional emails and marketing messages. Amazon SES has lots of advantages, such as content filtering technology implemented on the high level, complaint feedback loops, authentication mechanisms support and many other strict settings that make it the most serious in all the meaning mail service.
Get our professional opinion on the most relevant solutions for Your company or a project
Our Development Team uses Amazon SNS as a Web Service for Instant Notifications from the Cloud
Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) is great for coordinating and managing messages. It easily splits all the clients into two types – subscribers and publishers. You, as administrator will be in control of communication between them and the topic. So the interactions are simple and you control the permissions of this flow. Our Letzgro Team uses these new approaches in achieving connection with users across various channels and always in search for new better solutions to implement.
Convenient Location, Global Operation
Letzgro is located in Portugal and Ukraine, and its project teams are able to travel around the world to meet for your project purposes.
We are responsive over internet…
- communicating through skype, email, google hangouts or landlines;
- sharing the document workflow via google drive, dropbox, Atlassian Confluence;
- maintaining workflow with help of Atlassian JIRA, pivotal tracker or basecamp.
But location still matters in this world. So, we are strategically located to be convenient for clients in Northern America and Europe countries. This gives you much more business time overlap than with some other outsourcing destinations.
Do you want to talk to us? For your convenience, please describe your product details here.
Our Day-to-Day Collaboration Together
Our clients have got feeling like we are in the next room – any time they ping us over skype or email, we respond.
Your project manager at Letzgro prepares the feature map document with priorities, budget and time line recommendations.
Tactical and operational (re)planning then happens weekly so that everyone knows the priorities, his scope of work and dependencies.
It is easy. We use project management software (Atlassian JIRA is our corporate choice). Here is the sample view of work progress.
Your personal project manager is going to send you a weekly report highlighting statistics useful for both quantitative analysis and having understanding of current situation, issues, blockers, successes and failures (Sometimes issues appear, but our approach is to be transparent about them, identify them as early as possible and fix them).
Besides management generated report, you may enjoy your access to JIRA which gives you a lot of opportunities for tracking the project:
Some other reports that you might be interested in include:
- Average Age Report. A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Created vs. Resolved Issues Report. A report showing issues created vs. issues resolved.
- Pie Chart Report. A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Project Pivot Report. Report displaying a time spent by users over a specified period.
- Recently Created Issues Report. A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Resolution Time Report. A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Single Level Group By Report. This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Time Sheet Report. Report displaying users worked time sheet over specified period.
- Time Since Issues Report. A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.
- Time Tracking Report. This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- User Workload Report. This report shows the details of a user’s current workload, showing the number of unresolved issues assigned and workload remaining on a per project basis.
- Version Workload Report. This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version – showing the number of unresolved issues assigned to each user and workload remaining.
- Workload Pie Chart Report. A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
We invoice monthly on the first day of month, NET15.
We propose various payment methods at your convenience.