Recently Letzgro has delivered the posts and pages synchronization plugin to their client based in San Francisco.
A wordpress sync plugin implements the cross-website posts and pages synchronization:
- Options of the plugin enumerate which category of the current server sync (become connected) with which category on every of other servers.
- Once the post or page is created or updated, the connected page is created or updated on the connected website. A connected page should be created in the category, which is connected to the category to which original post belongs. Using the post update hook is advised to implement this feature.
- Once the post or page is deleted, the connected pages are deleted on connected websites.
- The attachments and custom values duplicate to connected posts/pages.
- The custom post types work fine with this plugin.