Applicants should be capable of writing clean and secure code, have a passion for incremental improvement of code, be familiar with Agile development techniques, be extremely practical and open to learning. The best candidate should have good self-management skills, keep control of time and the overall project status.
- Strong technical and web development background.
- Strong Ruby skills, experience in Ruby on Rails (not required if candidate is already familiar with other Ruby or Python frameworks such as Merb or Django).
- Experience with RDBMS and Unix-like operating systems.
- Understanding of OOP principles, design patterns, best development practices.
- Understanding of different scalability techniques including caching, is a plus.
- Practical experience in test-driven development and agile projects is a plus.
- Strong technical English.
Full-cycle management and B2C/B2B systems
Send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org