Letzgro is focused on web development and mobile applications development. Company was founded on 2003.
Letzgro has got three service centers – in Lisbon (Portugal), Ivano-Frankivsk (Ukraine) and Lviv (Ukraine).
Majority of projects are startups based in US and Canada. Letzgro established Letzgro Engineering Incubator (the factory of startups inside the company)
Letzgro values: involvement, honesty, accuracy; and actively educates its employees. We focus on successful deliveries, creative approach and teamwork.
Advantages for You
- Most of projects are start-ups. (It gives a great opportunity for personal growth & individual development or even for relocation on customer site.)(f.e.http://recognote.com, http://www.socionics.io)
- Clients location – USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand, Europe
- Letzgro Incubator – http://lezgro.com/incubator (factory of startups inside the company and opportunity for employees who demonstrated best results can be involved into startups supported by Letzgro.)
- Competitive salary
- Development and training program
- English lessons
- Corporate events
- Flexible schedule with 12pm-5pm core hours
- Opportunity to work on startups and influence decision-making
- Trips (to Portugal, inside Ukraine, and to client locations)
- Compensation for extra hours (if appears)
- Sick leaves compensation under the Ukrainian legislation
- 28 days paid vacation
- more to be discussed (social package – the must!)…
Ruby on Rails Developer – Job Description
- Higher education in a technical field
- Ruby & Ruby on Rails experience (min 2 years)
- HTML5, CSS (CSS3) knowledge
- Strong DB experience
- English – intermediate level
- Sense of responsibility and quality
- Strong analytical skills, self-improvement potential
The project is a startup for long term involvement, based on crawling data from websites and storing it in own DataBase using application programming interface for data access.
Send your CV at the following email address: email@example.com mentioning the job reference and we will definitely contact you!